Portable Military Deployment Security Wall
Portable Military Deployment Security Wall components: welded wire mesh, geotextile, connecting wire, C-type row nails.
Material: cold galvanized, hot dip galvanized and 5-10% zinc-aluminum alloy.
Portable Military Deployment Security Wall is also called explosion-proof net, protective wall, sand cage, welded gabion net, military explosion-proof wall,
Portable Military Deployment Security Wall is made of low-carbon steel wire, which is formed by automatic, precise and accurate mechanical equipment row welding in strict accordance with the BS1052:1986 standard, and then the surface is passivated by electro-galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing or Galvan.
Wire diameter: 3-5mm
Mesh: 2*2 inches, 3*3 inches, 4*4 inches: 2*2 inches, 3*3 inches, 4*4 inches.
Geotextile: Non-woven Color: White, Gray, Yellow, Green, etc.
Gram weight 200 grams to 500 grams.
1. The mesh surface of the explosion-proof mesh is smooth and tidy, the mesh is uniform, and the solder joints are firm. It has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. The explosion-proof net is low in cost and easy to install. It is an ideal choice for garden decoration and slope protection and greening.
3. Has a strong ability to resist natural damage and the impact of harsh weather.
4. Very good stretch resistance.
5. The on-site installation of the explosion-proof net is simple, fast and convenient, and the structure is beautiful, saving time and labor.
6. The installation time of explosion-proof net is 40% less than that of hexagonal gabion net. Compared with the hexagonal gabion mesh, the welded gabion mesh can better maintain the "cage": when the filler is filled, the welded gabion mesh panel is not convex or concave, and it remains flat, not like the hexagonal gabion mesh. Bulge up so that it can better connect with other gabion nets or form a whole with the wall.