Skype : chinafree.gary
Address: Nanhuan Road, Anping County, Hengshui, Hebei, China. Post Code: 053600
The hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh is made of high-quality iron wire and processed by precise automatic mechanical technology. processed.
Hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh has white color, thick zinc layer, high zinc content at solder joints, uniform mesh holes, flat mesh surface, strong tensile strength of solder joints, and high anti-corrosion ability. It has the advantages that ordinary barbed wire does not have.
Thickness of zinc layer of hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh: welded wire mesh is hot-dip galvanized, and the thickness of a single coating is generally 0.08 to 0.12 mm, which is a controllable index (affected by soaking time, lifting speed, etc.).
The quality standard of hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh: the amount of zinc per square meter has reached or exceeded 122 grams.
Tolerance range of hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh: the radial mesh deviation range does not exceed +-4%, and the weft mesh deviation range does not exceed +-3%; the tensile strength of solder joints exceeds the national standard.
Product features: The hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh has a flat surface, uniform mesh holes, straight warp and weft wires, and a diagonal accuracy within 3-5 mm. The mesh surface is strong in structure, strong in integrity, and has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, aesthetics, and wide use.
Advantages of hot dip galvanizing:
1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing anti-rust is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2. Durable: In suburban environments, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repairing; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repairing ;
3. Good reliability: The galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically bonded and become part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
4. The toughness of the coating is strong: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated parts can be galvanized, and can be fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places;
6. Time-saving and labor-saving: The galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the construction site after installation.
7. Low initial cost: In general, the cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than that of applying other protective coatings. The reason is very simple. Other protective coatings such as sanding and painting are labor-intensive processes. On the contrary, the process of hot-dip galvanizing is high. Mechanized, tightly controlled in-plant construction.